Notice And Disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FMGS Law Limited disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, FMGS Law Limited has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, FMGS Law Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. FMGS Law Limited will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. FMGS Law Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. FMGS Law Limited does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Information published on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than FMGS Law Limited. This website may also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. FMGS Law Limited disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply FMGS Law Limited’s endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of FMGS Law Limited or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
If you require any further information you may email your enquiry to email@example.com
Linking To This Website
We are happy to consider appropriate third party sites, that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable,national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the FMGS Law Limited website, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FMGS Law Limited reserves the right to remove this permission in its sole discretion.
Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © FMGS Law Limited
FMGS Law Limited is the owner of copyright and database rights in this website, unless specifically stated otherwise, including content, design, graphics, text, software and underlying source codes.
FMGS Law Limited is the owner of all trademarks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by FMGS Law Limited.
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in anyway, and providing FMGS Law Limited is acknowledged as the source.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies are generally classified into four types:
Necessary – these types of cookies are required for our website to function. Necessary cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation, menus and enabling access to secure areas of our website. Our site cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences – these types of cookies are required to remember how you want to use our site.Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website looks or behaves, relative to your preferences such as language, region, etc.
Statistics –Statistics cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our site by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These stats help us make our site better as well as ensure that the content we write is in line with what our visitors want to read about.
Marketing –Marketing cookies are used to track visitors to our site or other sites. The intention is to either increase the relevance of content or display ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user.
Most browsers allowyou to refuse to accept cookies;
Blocking all cookieswill have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you blockcookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
General Data Protection Regulation
Our policy requires that personal data shall be:
Please contact David Glover for further information.